Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 75ELPT 4S STD
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 75hp
- Type: Outboard
823 North 11th St.
Fort Smith, Arkansas, US, 72901
2019 Tracker Pro Team 175 TF
Price: 19,595 USD
Savings: 750 USD
Freight: 575 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 19,795 USD
- Length:17' 7"
- Beam: 7' 5"
- Bottom width: 5' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 21.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 560 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1090 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.25"
- Deadrise at bow: 16 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 10 degrees
- Draft: 10.75"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 970 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2153 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 4"
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Towing length: 22' 3"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 19' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™
- Soft touch sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- Multifunction speedometer/fuel gauge & tachometer/trim gauge
- Voltmeter & water pressure gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- NEW graphics
- NEW gunnels w/larger rub rail
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnels w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- NEW weather-resistant lid design w/rubber molding to keep your gear drier
- Diamond Coat™ NEW Starlite Blue or NEW Starlite Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 2-bank battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- NEW redesigned, tournament-style 31-sq.-ft. (2.88-sq.-m) recessed bow deck w/oversized dual rod boxes & center tackle organizer
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 cockpit floor-level fishing seat bases
- Large elevated aft deck fishing position
- NEW upholstery styling
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured, pinchless hinges & snap-off cushions
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Bow port & starboard small-item/tackle trays w/drink holders
- Center bow storage box
- NEW port & starboard rod storage w/rod organizers & tubes—10 total rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Driver & passenger seats w/molded dry storage boxes below
- Elevated aft casting deck
- Port & starboard aft molded storage boxes each hold three 3700 tackle boxes
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- NEW interior color w/darker Gray tones
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & timer
- Bow livewell accepts a minnow bucket
- Aft 21-gal. (80 L) aerated livewell w/timer
- Two 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 45-lb. (20.4 kg) thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.