Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 200L OptiMax Pro XS
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 200hp
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Year: 2017
823 North 11th St.
Fort Smith, Arkansas, US, 72901
- Length:19' 4"
- Beam: 94'
- Bottom width: 74'
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 50 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Max. person weight: 500 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1375 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 18.5'
- Transom height: 23'
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 15'
- Approx. weight: 1850 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3249 Lbs.
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 22' 7.25"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid bow mat
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display, surface temperature & down imaging
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch & trim switch w/capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Integrated bow navigation lights w/stowable stern light
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring/w 50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/protective abrasion-resistant wrap
- Expansive 38 sq. ft. bow deck
- Step to bow deck w/insulated 62-qt. (58.7 L) cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Helm & passenger bucket seats
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lockable compression latches
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 2 insulated aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NVT™ (NITRO Vortex Technology™) hull
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots, better handling & a drier ride
- 3" (7.62 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® only)
- 8" (20.0 cm) adjustable jack plate (Optimax® only)
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- 15" (38.1 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system for no-maintenance peace of mind w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.